Thursday, January 1, 2009

GOODBYE 08'

HAPPY NEW YEARS! 
MY LAST WISH FOR 2008 WAS TO BE IN TIME SQUARE WATCHING THE PRETTY MULTI COLORED BALL GO DOWN AS THE WORLD WATCHES AND I STAND NEXT TO RANDOM STRANGERS, CELEBRATING A WIDE WORLD EVENT, NEW YEARS! THERE IS SOMETHING MAGICAL ABOUT WATCHING IT ON TV, BUT THERE ARE NO WORDS TO REALLY DESCRIBE IT WHEN YOU ARE THERE IN PERSON. ALL I COULD SAY WAS "WOW" WHAT A SIGHT , WHAT A NIGHT. I LOVE EVERY MOMENT OF IT, STANDING IN THE FREEEEZZING COLD FOR MANY HOURS,WALKING MANY LOOOONG BLOCKS..YIKES! BUT IT WAS WORTH IT. WE HAD SOME ENTERTAINMENT, THE JONAS BROTHERS PERFORMED SO DID THAT TAYLOR SWIFT CHIC..IT WAS COOL, BUT THAT OUTFIT SHE HAD ON, I BET SHE WAS COLD, BUT I GUESS SOME PEOPLE RATHER "LOOK" GOOD THEN TO BE WARM..LOL! I HAD SO MUCH FUN.MY 2009 BEGIN WITH A FINAL 08' WISH COMING TRUE! LOVED IT ALL! I
TOOK VIDEO OF THE COUNTDOWN, THAT S WHY I DON'T HAVE PICTURES OF IT, MAYBE I'LL UPLOADED WHEN I LEARN HOW TOO! LOL!
Click on images to see them better!



Saw this "Late Show" sign really late late late, LOL!

Heading to the ball


See the ball?? See it See it, it's very small
Ready for the countDown!
Random people i meet

Mmmm the twizzler sign, made me hungry!
After the Countdown
Don't ask who that dude is, he jumped in the picture.LOL

FINALLY!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEARS!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi..it's Not Just Another Brick In The Wall from Poly :)
i took a look at your blog, couldnt help my self.. im curios.
I love these pic's. One of my dreams is to go to NY City! Dont know why.. just love it.. just wanna get lost in it! Disappear in crowd of ppl.
Im from Croatia..but i've been in USA, in Atlanta, didin't have a chance to go to NY yet! I have this BIG wish to see the statue of libety, not just on pic's.
I so envy you right now xD i would love too spend New Year in NY!
That's all from me.. love your set's btw, alot!

Anonymous said...

Love your pics, looks like a blast!! You inspired me to post a few pics of Chicago on election night over at my blog!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

SUPER DUPER BLOG!!!!...man NY looks like a blast!!!! lolol..i love the pic with the random guy in it!! hahaha awesome! lolol..LOVE YOUR bLOG!!!!!!!! and your pics are soo 80s its sooo great!!!

❤✿PaintHead™ said...

AWW thank you all :) I had so much fun , good to see poly peeps in here, LOL!!!
and Omar awwwww my sunshine, thank you :)
hugs..PM me, LOLOLOL!

Love is all you need said...

That dude who jumped in the picture gets me everytime, I love your blog and hearing about you!