Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Featured Artist

Featured Artist: 10KP
It's almost rare for me to find a "simple" set in poly beautiful, but this artist makes simple look awesome and beyond BEAUTIFUL. This months featured artist is 10KP. I love her sets, they are well put together and well matched, like magic. She finds the nicest dresses and pictures of models. I got a chance to ask her a few questions, so here is what she said as well as her lovely sets:

What inspires you to make your sets?

what inspires me to make sets is fashion. I LUV fashion, it is my second favorite thing to do next to dancing and I how other mega talented polyvore users make their sets inspires me.

What three things you love about Polyvore?

three things I luv about polyvore is that this website let people express themselves you don't have to make fashoin sets, you can do a variety of things ,2nd thing is the contest ,they are so fun and making sets for the contest challenges people and keeps polyvore users from being bored, 3rd thing is meeting new people, i think meeting people from all over the world is so awsome especially since i cant travel to Ohio, Caymen Islands, and Seatle to meet new people...polyvore isn't my only love, I LUV dancing, honestly i love it more than polyvore .Without dancing i would just be a normal black girl..LOL


Pretty Odd: Circus
im the hottest captain there is ;D
For: my mom
For: Hilton boy
FOR:JESSiE[Off]09BABY
Never Ever...
For: Cora

1 comment:

Sara Beti said...

amazing featuring sets, oh honey don't say that I LOVE ur music and ur blog. It makes me so cheerful when I explore it! Colorful worlds are filled with joy and happiness, and u are doing the justice spread that world to us. Thanks for ur sweet words dear!:)hugs & Kisses...Sara