Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Down the Color Hole!

Photobucket
Recently i went to the please touch museum wearing my Vertical Jagged Striped Tights from WE Love Colors. I figured it would be the best day to try them out, since i would be walking around and moving about. Have you ever had leggings or tights that you had to keep pulling up or keep tugging at? It's annoying, but these tights were heavenly. I never once pulled them up or had to fix them. They stood in place and were so comfortable, well fitted and oh so lovely. I never recieved so many looks and comments from tights before. With my lovely tights i went on an adventure. I went down the color hole like Alice. I followed the rabbit and still made it on time for tea. Alice even wanted my tights, i told her to get her own pair. I highly recommend leggings and tights from We Love Colors. They come in all colors and awesome patterns. Above all they are really comfortable and make any outfit look fabulous even if your falling down a hole.













xoxo❤✿PaintHead

4 comments:

icandy... said...

I'm soooo lovin' this place! Too fun!
Hugs and happy day!
Christina

NotJustAnotherBrickInTheWall said...

Awww why dont we have that here!?!?!?! AAAAAAAAAA!!!
OMG you have black hair again! :D OMG you look so gorgeous!!! :*
Love those tights!!! WHy oh why dont we have those here too!!
I would like to live in that place that you visit!

krista carlson said...

Those are some really cool tights and the boots...Woohoo....

JIM Designs said...

Omg, you're getting more and more beautiful! I hate you, lol! When I'm rich and famous, will you be my runway model?