Thursday, October 29, 2009

Three months ago Poly held a contest with Quiksilver/The Standard
The challenge was to create an outfit featuring their shorts, but also inspired by one of the cities. Miami, New York, Down Town LA and Hollywood. I made a set for all four cities, but it was my little Havana boy that got 1st place! I FINALLY recieved my prize in the mail, lol .Below is a picture of the yumminess. So my one night stay at The StandardHotel will be in NY, downtown Manhattan, facing the skyline. I don't know when i will go,thinking thinking.... but i will keep you posted! Take a look at the fabulous hotel, awe can't wait!
Little Havana, Cabana Boy!



There was also a contest with RockWorldeast.com in poly. I got 3rd place and got to pick a lovely prize. I picked this awesome cosmetic bag with "God save the queen" from the Sex pistols. Let me tell you, i LOVe it. It's a pretty good size to fit anything, cell phone, keys, things other then make-up, which i don't wear any only lip-gloss and once in a while some Limecrime.
BUT i love it. It rocks, and it even has a tiny mirror attached to it, aweeeeeeeeee!!!!!!



4 comments:

NotJustAnotherBrickInTheWall said...

COOL stuff! ^.^

BSoul 4 U said...

Wow! I love it here!!!
So many colors! Cool 80's tune mix!

Milana - modeverden.dk said...

Very creative and daring! Congrats on winning the PH shoes! Milana from www.FashionStyleAdvice.com

krista carlson said...

very very awesome and great job !!!