Friday, February 26, 2010

Photobucket
I don't buy magazine's but i love looking at the covers. Some are Gor'juss while other's look crappy and they focus to much on the "Titles" then the actual picture. I hate when the cover looks cluttered, with Neon Bold letters that over lap the picture and it's just to messy. I like it when the words are tiny and don't over shadow the lovely styling, model or actress. These are the covers i found lovely for the month of March 2010.

Elle March 2010
Featuring the lovely Keira, looking chic and fresh with her spring make-up.
Gor'juss cover. Everything works well.
W March 2010
Featuring Megan Fox. She looks pretty here, covered up and Glamorous
Harper's Bazaar March 2010
Featuring the Awesome Kate Moss. Close up

1 comment:

NotJustAnotherBrickInTheWall said...

I can spend my last money on Elle magazine! I do that every month lol... plus it comes out on my b-day (next issue) March 20. so i get it as my own gift to me (:
Great covers!