Monday, February 15, 2010

Wonder Woman

There is a rumor that Megan Fox would be playing Wonder Woman
in the new movie, but as it turned out it was a big hoax. Some photoshop genius made the fake poster. I think who ever made it should be hired by a studio. But in her "Lame" words, Fox explains why she would never play Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman is a lame superhero… She flies around in her invisible jet and her weaponry is a lasso that makes you tell the truth. I just don’t get it". -Megan Fox

So i think it's best Fox will not be playing her, because Wonder Woman doesn't do Botox, but hey I went to a dinner on Valentine's and realized i looked like Wonder Woman, lol..so i thought i'd compare my outfit.

This is my outfit for a Valentine's Dinner, but it turned out i had more powers then i thought.
I was flipping tables and fighting villains with cupcakes.

Dress: Joyce Lesile
Tights: We Love Colors
Shoes : Paris Hilton
Belt: Bare Foot Shoes

This is the real picture of Fox that was Photoshopped as the fake movie poster

Signing off...oxox Coke Stains and Cupcakesoxox..PaintHead™

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You definitely know your fashion! I will learn a lot from you. You would faint if you saw my closet! LOL Its horrible and I hardly buy new clothing..don't have the time. My little girl keeps me busy, i know that's no excuse. hehe but anyhow, I adore your fashion sense. Very very lovely. oh yes and your Art work? Is amazing!!!!! you should consider selling prints with Red Bubble. They are amazing. :) Anyhow, have a lovely rest of the week! :)
Maria

Unknown said...

I actually really like that poster. I was on the fence about her playing the iconic role, but after seeing the poster, I'm thinking maybe she should. :-). Love your WW outfit! :-)

Unknown said...

Oh! Stop by and enter my giveaway if you have a moment! :-). Thank you.