Friday, April 30, 2010


Vampire Diaries

OMG!! This is the only show i HAVE to watch. Every thursday at 8pm my behind sits and watches this awesome blood sucking show. I won't get into what the show is about because it's to much info, so for those who watch it faithfully as i do would know what i am talking about...These are my predictions and i could be wrong, but let me give it a try.

  • I think Elena is really Katherine. This would probably explain why Damon and her(elena) have this weird , special connection.
  • Jeremy will become a vampire or would want to become one, since he finds it "cool"
I know next week's show Isabelle returns and is talking to Elena. Somehow she is retated to Katherine, but what is Isabelle tells her "YOU ARE KATHERINE"..OMG
Can't wait to see what will happen. Sry if you know nothing about Vampire Dairies, you should be ashamed, lol..oxox Below are some awesome poly setties featuring my T.V LOVE that rocks my eye sight..VAMPIRE DAIRIES.


1 comment:

Queen Rachie said...

I NEVER MISS AN EPISODE....Love this show.