Thursday, August 18, 2011

"LUNCHABLE THREADS"
Curb your fashion appetite

My Birthday was on August 12th. I celebrated on the 13th, got three cakes, balloons and cool earrings from my sister and co-worker. And the best thing was a Bday card with a frog on the front wearing bright pink lipstick, blue eyeshadow and long lashes with diamonds.xoxo
So today's "Lunchable Threads" is my bday outfit. I wanted something funky, fun and of course bright. I went with a polka dot skirt, neon green tang top layered with a hot pink laced top.
orange leggings and blue heels. It was an 80's, punk, rainbow bright kind of outfit, but i was happy with how it turned out...la te da... Have fun, it's fashion ;)



LUNCHABLE THREADS™.. curb your fashion appetite..Signing off..Coke Stains and Cupcakes..oxox Painthead™

No comments: