Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I arrived in New York today afternoon with my sis. I checked in and headed straight to the shops.   I am Loving every moment and guess who i saw at the front desk?? Kelly Cutrone.  At first i was speechless because i was trying to "figure" out who she was. It just did not click right away, but she looked at me and i looked back and thats it ;( I missed a photo opt, but life goes on..Wah! Today was a day to sight see, window shop and drool over high priced garments. While making my rounds from store to store, i came by TOPSHOP...yummy! And found Louise Gray and her awesome make-up. I got me a lipstick named "Mexican Wave" Love it, xoxo

Tomorrow is a new day where i am to meet other Polyvore members, see Nadia, Jess and Chrystal again. Can't wait, xoxo come back to see more of this awesome trip.









Louise Gray: Lipstick "Mexican Wave"

Signing off..oxoxCoke Stains and Cupcakes..oxox Painthead™

No comments: