Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Crayon Box! Emerald

Emerald City

Incase you have been casted away and speak to a ball named wilson, Pantone's color of the year is Emerald. My dress below is emerald, but the flash made it look teal...eeek! Either way Emerald is a very beautiful green; it is an elegant color and rich.

Emerald is also known to encourage: spiritual growth, clear vision, memory, faith, intelligence and communication, inspiration, joy, intuition, clairvoyance, sensuality, love, romance, beauty, harmony, tranquility, serenity, clarity, cleansing, justice, friendship and unity. 

With this outfit I was inspired by the land of OZ, but time traveled into the 1920's. I also wore my Dana Maxx tights. These tights were in my goodie tote bag from the Dana Maxx and BenAmun Fall 2013 Press release event I attended to kick off Fashion Week(feb 2013) . I also wore my BenAmun earrings, which were also in the goodie bag. And what's with my cat Luna wanting to be in the picture? 








Dress: vintage
Tights: Dana Maxx
Shoes: Just Fabulous
Earrings: BenAmun
HeadBand: Gift from my sister

No comments: