Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Turn on the Brights with Julep!









I was honored to have been asked by Polyvore and Julep to create setties that features Julep "Turn on the Brights" colors for April. Incase you have no idea what Julep is; It is a brand that was "created as a tribute to girlfriends who tell it like it is" and whose colors are named after "women who are strong, smart, funny, gorgeous and different" .You can become a Maven memeber a recieve a shipment of two-three nailpolish once a month depending on your style quiz results. I learned about Julep through polyvore because their nailpolishes were in our goodie bags during Fashion's Night Out with Polyovre. Since then I have been a fan of their colors/nail candy. 

As a thank you, I was gifted some nail candy. I was excited to get these colors because I sure do love my colors and I could not wait to try them out. In my "It Girl" box were the colors 'Eden', 'Mackenzie' and 'Abbie'. I already tired Mackenzie(lime green) next will be Abbie (bright yellow)...yummy!



I'm in love with 'Mackenzie' lime green. It's
so bright and it actually smells like green apple. 
Unless i am going
crazy, but I do not think I am ;)



Below are the setties I created
Turn On the Brights with Julep

How do you JULEP?

April Showers bring Bright Colors

Spring Love: Turn on the Brights with JULEP

Spring Love: Turn on the Brights with JULEP by painthead featuring a nail care

How Do you Julep?

Signing off..Coke Stains and Cupcakes..oxox Painthead™

No comments: