Monday, May 27, 2013

Ah...the 80's

Sincerely, The Breakfast Club!

Sincerely, The Breakfast Club! by painthead featuring white gold jewelry

Ah, The 80's where Love was a battle field and Bananarama had a cruel summer.
I was a teeny tiny little girl during the 80's, so I guessed I lived through the 80's, but cannot recall any of it; beside my toys and music. I was to little to remember anything esle. I wish my mom and older sister still had all their 80's rags. The 80's have become the "new" 70's. People are having parties in this theme or if anything is found from the 80's it is already considered "vintage". Either way, this decade was unique as all decades before and after, but something about the 80's was very special. Music was an art, no gimmicks; just style and singing. Movies had the best story line and sound tracks. Simple Minds said it best, "Don't you forget about Me" during the unforgettable "The Breakfast Club" movie.
So happy we haven't. What is your favorite decade?

80's series





Signing off..Coke Stains and Cupcakes..oxox Painthead™

Top: Forever21/Skirt: Joyce Lesile/ Leggings: We Love Colors/ Shoes: Easy Pickins

No comments: