Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Black on Black: 80's

SuitCase of Memories

I' ve been in an 80's mood lately, more so then ever. I'm not sure if it is due to Betsey Johnson's Spring 2014 fashion show or maybe getting one year older makes you start to think of childhood things. What ever my excuse reason is for this 80's maddness, I shall embrace it full on.
Back in June I purchased these bright neon pink leggings and they were finally paired with ankle socks from We Love Colors and my starry heels. Such a Jem moment. The heels alone had a lot going on, so going black on black kept my outfit from screaming "victim". Besides going black on black made the colors pop more.






Top/Skirt: Joyce Lesile/ Leggings: Target/ Ankle socks: We Love Colors/ Shoes: Just Fabulous/ Clutch: Meredith Wendell for Polyvore; gifed to me from Polyvore

Signing off..oxoxCoke Stains and Cupcakes..oxox Painthead™

No comments: