Monday, September 2, 2013

 Lady In Red

I remember getting picked on in high school for the way I dressed. I remember all the names and
all the weird looks. But it never stopped me from being me. Even now as an adult I get those "eww what is she wearing looks" , but this is me. I am not dressing for attention, nor to be "different". This is how my mind works when I see clothing items, color and textures. To me it makes perfect sense and it is ok if others do not get it.  So if your getting picked on for what you wear or for who you are, don't let that get to you. Staying true to yourself is the best thing you can do. Now I just need to find high school photos and get rid of these roots...eekkkk!








Top: Forever 21/ Leggings: Boohoo/ Shoes: Just Fabulous/ Braclet: Charming Charlie & Fossil

Signing off..oxoxCoke Stains and Cupcakes..oxox Painthead™

No comments: