Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Print, Neon and Autumn OH MY!


Here comes the fall again, falling on my head like a memory....Just referencing "Here comes the rain again" 80's song from the Eurythmics. Summer came and went, but my favorite season is autumn. The trees turn colors, the air is crisp, the sunlight is more bright; giving a luscious yellow glow.
Autumn's palette is mostly brown's, deep reds, greens, orange and mustard yellow, but I do like to add some brights as well. Why not? Why can't you add some neon pink to fall colors? Autumn always compels me to have more fun getting dressed daily. Can't wait to bring on the layering too.

Speaking of bright, these neon pink pants from HM are so bright they almost look photoshopped, but they are not. None of these photos are filtered or adjusted. I've been using my poppy coach bag more then ever. This one I purchased when I won 3rd place in a polyvore contest ---> (Here)










Top: Vintage/  Pants: HM / Purse: Coach(poppy) Shoes: Joyce Lesile/ Ring: Charming Charlie

Signing off..oxoxCoke Stains and Cupcakes..oxox Painthead™

No comments: