Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Geometric Magic



I received a parcel from Persunmall, you might remember them from another post I did back in July.
What a way to continue into the fall with fun garmets. I adore this blouse, it reminds me of magic eye and if you stare at it any longer something will pop out at you. I already knew what I wanted to wear with it or should I say "other colors".  I knew I wanted pops of reds and orange somewhere and below
is the final result. Whenever you can stop by Persunmall and discover items no where else to be found. How would you style your Geometric pattern blouse?











Also I am loving the "POP" colored mascara from Rimmel. I got them at Rite Aid for $3.46 each.
They also carry purple and pink I believe or was it orange? Either way, get them while they are out.

Blouse: Persunmall/ Bottoms: Boohoo Fashion/ Leggings: Joyce Leslie/ Wristcandy: Gifted
Signing off..oxoxCoke Stains and Cupcakes..oxox Painthead™

No comments: