Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Some Kind of Plaid


I'm not sure why this type of plaid makes me think of watts from John Hughes "Some kind of Wonderful". Watts is a tomboy who is best friends with Keith. Keith on the other hand is fixated with miss popular Amanda Jones. I won't ruin the movie incase you never seen it, but it is one of John Hughes movies that is under rated and does not get the praise it deserves. 

On another note, i've been MIA for a few days....ooops! Been busy with homework(french and italian) but through out my day I often think of fashion and why I cannot wait to be "working" in it somehow.
Which is why I LOVE instagram, in the moment I can capture what ever inspires or moves me regarding fashion, art and colors. Incase you are ashamed for not following me yet on instagram, you can redeem yourself....tehe...by clicking here --------> My instagram!






Top:Vintage/ Skirt: Jones NY/Shoes: Just Fabulous/ Blue Blazer: Vintage 

Signing off..oxoxCoke Stains and Cupcakes..oxox Painthead™

No comments: