Thursday, November 21, 2013

Hey you….



Where have I been? I stated before I am working on a new layout for my tiny blogger. My goal for the new year is to have a new look. So why not blog until then? I guess I can, nothing really stopping me to blog. I'll just blame it on outside and how it gets dark to soon. It's going to be Christmas ALREADY again. Where does the time go? Is it me or once you get older time just flies by? Anyhow, I do love Christmas, it is my favorite time of the year. I'm not sure what colors I will use to decorate my tree, but having green and red is a must. Or maybe i'll leave it completely bare. Not sure why I would do such a thing, but that is exactly my point. I'll leave it bare because I can. But of course that won't happen. I'll make sure to post some pictures.

I'll leave you now with some more fashionable editorials. I've posted these before in my blog, but because I love this editorial so much I wanted to repost.






No comments: