Monday, March 31, 2014

Colorful Childhood



This is strange. It seems like everytime I make a post about Jem or my childhood it's the month of April. Maybe because it's spring and I think of new beginnings. Or maybe all the colorful easter eggs and bunnies make me think of Jem. My previous post on Jem was here and here, both in April, different year.  Anyhow, I'm still waiting on a Jem movie to come out. Would I love to work on that movie set. She's an icon of my childhood years and I can bet on my right hand that Betsey Johnson had some inspiration from Jem. Check out those rose leggings, thats so BJ, but first there was Jem.

 There was Rainbow Bright and Lisa Frank who shaped my colorful world to what it is today. What a boring childhood I would of had if it wasn't for them. But thank GOD they were around because it was all truly outrageous! oxoxooxox






Signing off..Coke Stains and Cupcakes..oxox Painthead™

No comments: