Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wendy's Salad Fun w/Polyvore



  I received an invite from Polyvore to attend Wendy's Salad Collection roof top private party. This event was to … "enjoy the first tastes of summer with Wendy’s new seasonal salad – the Strawberry Fields Chicken Salad – and hear the hottest summer trends from style icon Molly Sims while overlooking New York City’s best views….celebrating the hottest season and Wendy's #NewSaladCollection Style Board contest in partnership with Polyvore."

The venue for this lovely event was the roof top of Rockefeller's Center. The weather was perfect, not just for the beautiful views, but to also enjoy a Wendy's salad picnic style. I loved the decor and pop of sunny sunflowers to reflect all the summer days ahead of us still. I will be honest and say I was never a fan of having fruits in my salads, but the combination of mixed greens, strawberries, blue cheese and dash of apple balsamic vinaigrette made this my favorite salad for the summer. I don't eat meat so I picked out the bacon and grilled chicken. To wash down the salad, we were all given the pleasure of drinking their strawberry lemonade. Ahhhhhhhh, the best and most refreshing drink i've had in a long time. *took one to go* ;)

Model, actress Molly Sims was present as spokes woman and judge for polyvore contest. She shared fashion tips and answered questions anyone may have had. And these are her words " I really love Polyvore" oxox. It was also nice seeing again polypals and meeting a few whom I've been friends with from the start, and now we finally meet. It's actually a surreal moment when we put a face to a screen name.








Chrystal(Polyvore) and I

Molly Sims sharing fashion tips
Poly pals and Molly Sims

Molly Sims and I


LoveMade Jewelry by: Nama Bijou




Hubby and I

Try their other salads too.

Signing off...oxox Coke Stains and Cupcakesoxox..PaintHead™

No comments: